Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let Me Clear My Throat.....

Okay, lemme fucken clear something up!!! Just because I talk about Drake about 21 hours a day on fb and twitter don't mean I don't know what good music is.  Yea, I'm on Drake Overload at the minute but the reason why is because I kinda slept on him.  At the time "Over" came out I wasn't listening to commercial /radio hip hop or rap.  I couldn't tell you who anyone was and deffo could not name any tunes! My little brother Jackson and his girlfriend Hunter would watch that show Degrassi and tell me about "Jimmy" (who was in a wheelchair after being shot).....that was Drake!! I then realized a year later that's who's lyrics Jackson and Hunter were chanting throughout the house. I still wasn't sold, liked the beat but still didn't really listen to it.  A few months later I picked up my friend Clarice and she brought a CD to play in the car titled "Drizzy" with a heart to dot the eye....After listening to most of the songs from "So Far Gone" and a few from Lil Wayne's "I Am Not A Human" I was totally hooked!!! I jacked Clarice for that CD for at least 3 or 4 months, burned it into my computer and it was a wrap! Since then I have been a full fledged DRAKE fan....not on some like I jock him shit.....don't find him attractive! His music on the other hand makes you wanna smoke a blunt, pop bottles, sip on lean, while out and party! Its mood music, what else can I say? Yea hes a punchline rapper but the kids gots bars...."25 sittin on 25 mill"...I'm usually a negative person and hate everything...this is one thing that puts me in a good mood and makes me happy!!!!! Just leave it alone and let me be on this subject k? Music is made to be heard and listened to...that's all I'm tryna do!


OVO ALL DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment